Thursday, November 24, 2005

Web Comic

I have to agree that I am crazy about comics. I cannot help it. I think, no matter what my age, I would always love comics.

My love for comics would actually explain the stack of them that lies in my room. My facination for comics, surpasses the print media and enters the cyberspace. It is called webcomics.

Sometime back, I somehow came by this term, and then, after few Google searches, I was hooked to them.

It is sometimes odd as to how, the various facinations fuse together. My indulgence in RPGs actually resulted in me creating a WebComic of my own. Check the particular article, 'Diversion', that I put up in my other blog, Roleplayer's Rantings. I put this article sometime back, and after that, I got time to work on another page of the comics. Here is a sneak peak:


See all the pages that are done until now at:


Here is the link to one of my favourite:

Inverloch is an amazingly drawn comic with great detail. The storyline is very indepth, and can keep one occupied. It makes one wait for the updates to come.

There are many others. One just needs to search.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]